Thursday, 30 July 2015

Custom tees from Tostadora

Dear Lovelies

Beautiful Day You All:)

I am  sooo Happy bcause our Blog is done:)
I will share here Beauty Tips what I am using, of course all Natural things, Fashion and LifeStyle Tips, Ideas,Collaborations and more and more! 
I hope you like My New Page please feel free to comment, I would Love to read your Opinion:)

The First Review what we Publish is about few super Cute Custom Tee-Shirts from Tostadora

I Am totally in Love with their products, super Unique, Good Quality, and you can make your own Tees in a second:)
How Great Idea!

On their website you can order Clothes, Bags, Iphone cases.

I hope you Like our Photos, My Favorite one was the "Sushi Time" and the "Star Wars Minions"

Have a Beautiful Day you all and Don't Forget: 
"True Beauty Comes From Within"
People who Shine From Within, Don't Need the Spotlight:)

Love Open Kloset

Style:@openklosetfashion (Instagram)
Photo:Dado Nunes @dicedado (Instagram)

















Post a Comment