Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Christmas Style with Dainty & Bold Jewelleries

Dear Lovelies

Beautiful Day for You all with this Quote: The most Irresistible Beauty is the Radiant Glow
From a Kind and Gentle Heart.”

Almost Christmas, my Favorite time:) Love to Style, Decorate so much, Everything sooo pretty and Shiny:)
Love the Feeling, the Beautiful Decos, Hot warm Teas and Chocolate, Hot Wine, Making Gifts to the Loved Ones,Family Dinners, Talks:)

At Christmas Time I love to wear a Bit More Colorful, Shiny Jewelleries, Usually I like More Simple, Delicate Pieces, But one time in a year I Love the "Bling-Bling"
Sooo Here you have my Christmas Selection from Dainty & Bold


I am sooo Obsessed with My New Rings, Necklaces, Earrings and with my Pearl Bracelet.
The Beautiful Green and Colorful Necklace with Matches Earrings and Rings will be For Christmas Outfit.
I wanted to Choose sth more Delicate as well and when i saw the Pearl collection i was totally in Love. I never had Pearl Jewelry and Dainty & Bold was the Perfect One. I Love the Precious Details and The High Quality! I prefer High Quality Products and  to spend a bit more than after 1-2 Time I need to put to Trash the Accessories. This is why I really Loved Dainty & Bold Pieces.
I am very Happy with my New Pieces, can't wait to Wear them:)

YOU can shop their products 20% off with DBOPENKLOSET Cupon Code TILL 1 January


What is your "Christmas Outfit"Jewelry? And Why?

Style, Photos: Open Kloset Fashion

Please Follow our Pages Thank you:)


Happy Day You All
Love Open Kloset
"True Beauty Comes From Within"







Post a Comment