Tuesday, 9 February 2016

8 Minute Make Up Video Tutorial with Mistura Beauty

Dear  Lovelies

Wish you Beautiful Day with my Fav Motto: " True Beauty Comes From Within"

Today, I would Like to show you on video my New Make Up Experience, my 8 Minute Make up with Mistura Beauty
I am totally obsessed, first Because I Have Dry and Sensitive Skin and its really hard to find a Good Make up for me. I tried a lot, Really, but didn't  find the Perfect for me.

Second, I like Quick, Natural Basic Make up as the Video Shows well!
Sooo Here you have Step By Step what I used:)


 I Used The Mistura Ultimate 6-in-1 Beauty Solution Kit

Step 1 :  Luminada Illuminating Moisturizer with Vitamin E and Green Tea
This Fragrance Free product leave my skin silky smooth and just feels AMAZING:)
If you Have Dry skin I do recommend very much this product! 

Step 2 : C-2-P Complexion Corrector with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter
This Brand New Cream-to-powder Complexion Corrector blends additional moisturizing benefits with amazing coverage Results. 
Now in winter Time our face need extra Moisturizer so the first 2 products just perfect:)

Step 3 : 6-in-1 Beauty Solution Powder what u can use as your Foundation, Concealer, Bronzer, Blush, Eye Shadow and Even a LiP Shade:) What a Nice Product!

Step 4 : Vitamin E Lip Treatment , I used it as a base before the Lip Gloss.

With this 4 easy  Step you will have a simple, Natural,Make Up in 5 minutes:) 

I Used 2 more Extra Product

Step 5 : The Smoke & Mirrors Eye Shadow Quad for Natural Smoky Eyes

Step 6 : Gwen Plump & Glow Lip Gloss to Match my Smoky Eyes

I love  Mistura Beauty Products, because the products works Very Good with my Dry Skin and The Quality Very Good!
The other Reason is that The Products are Hypoallergenic and Paraben-Free!!!
And contains Vitamins and Extra Things Like Coconut oil, Green tea, Shea Butter which really makes, I think, the perfect Make Up For Me.

Check their Beauty Packs cause it's really worth it and Super Easy to use their products:)
I Hope You Enjoy the Video:)


Love Open Kloset
"True Beauty Comes From Within"


Post a Comment