Beautiful Handmade Bedia Jewelleries


Dear Lovelies,


Hope you had amazing Week, I had a very Busy one as always:) But  almost weekend and
Finally the weather is getting better. I am super excited cause we have new video projects with Hotels, Brands what i will share with you soon:)

Till then,pls follow me on Snapchat for more infos: OpenKloset

Today I would like to show, beautiful Handmade Jewelleries from Bedia Jewellery.

I love Unique Pieces and when i received and i saw the beautiful items from Bedia Jewellery i was totally in love. Very Pretty Designs, High quality which is very important for me and very cute Jewelleries. I love everything but the Cute Butterfly Necklaces,Ring and The Black Bird Necklace with Matches earrings are my favorites:)

I hope you Love the photos and you can 
Shop 15% off with OPENKLOSET15 till 1 July:)



We have a Nice Giveaway, Where you can win a 420€ worth Watch here is the link to Enter, Good Luck:)






 Bedia Jewellery Instagram


Photos,Style:@openklosetfashion






SnapChat: OpenKloset









 









 

My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes