FortiVitum: Vitamin Spray





Dear Lovelies,

Today I will Talk about some a very Nice Products: Spray Vitamins by FortiVitum.
I was super Curious to Test and Try out these Products. The Spray Vitamins have the Highest Absorption rate, Up to 93% in comparison with 19-39% of Pills. What a Big Difference, Right?

FortiVitum Has 3 Types:

Vitamin D3 4,000 IU Spray
This one helps to Boost your Immunity and helps you Getting ready for the Winter time.
Vitamin D3 is responsible for increasing intestinal absorption of Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphate and Zinc.



 
I noticed that, after 2 weeks using it, I have much more energy, I am Less Tired.
It's very easy to Use and Tastes Good:)
Here you can read All the information about this Vitamin Spray:
https://fortivitum.com/collections/frontpage/products/vitum-d

Vitamin B12 Spray+ Folic Acid
B12 Vitamin is very important as well, it protects our DNA and RNA, supports our energy while protecting our Nerve and Brain Cells, Promotes our healthy cardiovascular system.


 
Here you can read All information about this Vitamin Spray:
https://fortivitum.com/collections/frontpage/products/b12-folic-acid-energy-vitamin


Melatonin Sleep Spray LaLuna- You Will Sleep Tonight
I was very curious about this one, cause sometimes it's difficult for me to fall asleep, and This one helped me a lot to sleep Well and Morning I wake up very easy:) 
If you have problem with Sleeping, I really recommend this one:)


 

I am 100% Happy with FortiVitum Vitamin Spray, Very Easy to Use, Tastes Good.
After Using the Products a few Weeks, I felt the Difference, specially with the Sleep, I'm sleeping Better :)
These Products are Good for people who dont like to Swallow Pills as well.

Here's how FortiVitum Spray Vitamins benefits you:

- Healthy, Delicious and Easy to Use
- Premium Quality Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free 
- Free from artificial sweeteners, colours and flavours
- FDA and cGMP approved 
Love 
Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"


FortiVitum Website:


Please Follow our pages:

Photos:

Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:

Open Kloset By Karina Group:






My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes