My Story Hotel Ouro & Rossio


Dear Lovelies,

Today I will show you My Story Hotel Ouro In Lisbon.
The Hotel is Very Modern and Stylish. Loved the Design of the Hotel and of our Room:) It was Pretty Comfortable and Simple, Just how I love:)




The Bathroom had a Nice details, The shower Tub had a Poet by the poet Fernando Pessoa printed on the wall by, Such a Nice Idea:)





The Hotel has a Sweet Restaurant & Bar, where we Had the Breakfast.
The Breakfast Was Good with Different types of Food:) Everything was Very good :)








 
If you Love Modern and Young Design and Style you will Love My Story Ouro:)
My Story has another very nice Hotel: Rossio
The Design is different from the Ouro but Still very Modern and Stylish:)
Both of this Hotels are located near downtown, center of Lisbon, the perfect location :)
You can see here Few Photos about the My Story Ouro:








I would Like to thank to My Story Hotel Ouro for our Stay, we enjoyed:) 
Love Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"


Olá a Todos,

Hoje vou mostrar vos o My Story Hotel Ouro em Lisboa.
O hotel é bastante moderno, adorei o Design do Hotel e do nosso quarto :) bastante Confortável e simple, mesmo como eu gosto.



A Casa de Banho tinha uns detalhes interessantes, sobretudo o poema de Fernando Pessoa impresso na parede do chuveiro, uma ideia muito boa :)



O hotel tem um Restaurante/Bar muito Giro onde comemos o Pequeno-almoço, comida muito boa e variada :)
Estava tudo muito bom :)







Se gostam de hotéis de Design Moderno e Jovem, este Hotel tem o estilo que procuram.
Para além do My Story Ouro existe também o Rossio.
O My Story Hotel Rossio tem um design diferente do Ouro mas na mesma bastante moderno e com estilo :)
Ambos os hotéis estão localizados perto da baixa, no centro de Lisboa, a localização perfeita :)
Gostaria de agradecer ao My Story Hotel Ouro por nos ter recebido, gostamos muito :)

Podem ver algumas fotos do My Story Ouro aqui:












My Strory Hotel Ouro Website:



My Strory Hotel Ouro Facebook:



My Strory Hotel Ouro Instagram:


Please Follow our pages:

Photos:

Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:

Open Kloset By Karina Group:


My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes