Ziaja, Focus On Skin


Dear Lovelies,

Today I will show you a Brand: Ziaja from Poland. 
I was born in Poland,and Since I was small all my Family used Ziaja Products, I can say that in Poland the Most known Skin Care Brand.
Last Summer we visited my Family in Poland and after 15 years , I can say that Ziaja products were still in Every Bathroom. I think this is a Huge sign that the Products works very Good and you know if you love something you just keep using it:)

I was very Happy when I received my Beauty Box with full of Goodies:)
The Box and The products Packaging are so Pretty and Simple.





I am using the products 2 weeks so I can share with you guys my experience:)

For Face:

Ziaja  Natural Natural Olive Anti-Wrinkle Cream 30+


What I love about the Ziaja  Creams, the texture, that they are very reach , Natural and feels good to use on my Skin. Plus they smell sooo Good:)  
Key Ingredients: Coenzyme Q10, Canola Oil, Olive Oil

Ziaja Marigold Soothing Face Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin


 
I have very sensitive skin, I love that this products works very good with my Skin and the smell is so Natural and Good:)
Key Ingredients: Marigold Flower Extract, Vitamin E
More Informations here:

Mini Goat's Milk Moisturising Day Cream for Dry & Wrinkle-Prone Skin





Smells so Good and very Reach:) 
Key Ingredient: Goat´s Milk Complex

Mini Natural Olive Cream for Dry & Normal Skin



Loved this too:)
Key Ingredients:  Olive Oil, Shea Butter

Ziaja BB Cream Normal, Dry & Sensitive Skin, Natural Tone


 
This BB cream works very Good with my Skin, Its Light and Feels Good on my Skin:)

For Body:

Ziaja Slim Anti-Cellulite Energising Body Scrub

 
This Green Scrub with Jojoba Oil and Marine Algae prevents storage of fat cells, Reduce Cellulite and Firms the Skin. 100% satisfied with this products and I use after the Slim Anti Cellulite Body Serum. 
I use weekly 1 time.

Ziaja Slim Anti- Cellulite Express Body Serum




The Ingredients like Rosemary, Ivy, Bitter Orange, Algae, helps reduce cellulite, strenthens blood vessels. After 2 weeks I see difference, using this Body Serum with the Srub. The serum I use every day.

Ziaja Goat's Milk Regenerating Body Butter






  One of The Best Body Butter what I tried:) Love that my Skin feels so soft and hydrated:)
And the smell:))) Sooo Good:)
Key Ingredients:Goat's milk complex,Olive Oil,OMEGA-3, OMEGA-6, Vitamin E
More Informations here:
http://ziaja.co.uk/products/body-care/butters/2067,body-butter

For Hair:

Ziaja Cocoa Butter Smothing Hair Mask 



This Product is really a Magic, I have very Dry Hair and Finally a product what works for my Hair:)
Sooo Happy:) And after 3-4 Days my Hair still Silky-Smooth and Smells sooo Good:) 
100% Suggest if you have Dry , Damaged Hair:)
Cant wait to get the Shampoo and the Conditioner as well:)
Key Ingredients: Cocoa butter,Provitamin B5 (D-panthenol)

Besides of the Products I got many samples:) So I can try more and more products:)
And this very Cute Bag:)






I am 100% Happy and Satisfied with Ziaja Goodies and Suggest to Everyone because they have sooo many Products, Can't wait to try more:)))

I would Like to thank to Ziaja for my Beauty Box and for these Amazing Products:)

Love Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"

Please Follow our Pages


Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:





My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes