KISSBOBO Sports Bra Yoga with Adjustable Straps for Workout Fitness



Dear Lovelies,

I'm back from my 2 Weeks Travelling, soon I will share with you Everything about My Budapest and Poland Trip, so Stay Tuned:) 
It was Amazing and I'm super Excited to show you all the Places that I visited:)

Few Weeks ago, I got my New Activewear, Racetrack Sports Bra with Mesh Design and Removable pads for Yoga Fintess Gym from KISSBOBO :)

I was very curious:)  I red so many Good Reviews about KISSBOBO products:)
First thing I noticed was that The Bra is very Comfortable, And the Material very Soft and has a Good Touch:)






 
I was wearing already on my Spinning Class, and Yoga as well, and I felt 100% Comfortable during the Exercises. 
The Bra has Adjustable Straps and Elastic Bands to hold your Breast in Place and Prevents your Bra from tearing apart.





The Sweat Wicking - Bralette is made of High quality Fabric provides comfort by ventilation from Sweat and Moisture
For me this is very Important, I always love to wear Good Quality Material since my Skin is super Sensitive. 
I loved the Simple and the Cross Back Design which is very Feminine and Unique:)



 
Part of the Fitness Bra is a Silicon Wire, so it works as a Multi Functional Bra for Various Sports such as Running, Fitness Yoga, Cycling etc.
I am 100% Happy With my KISSBOBO Sports Bra, I feel confident and, The most important, super Comfortable during my Exercises.
The price is very Good, you can get it for 25.99 $ on Amazon.
So, wether you are Stunning in a Backless Giwn on your Wedding day or simply enjoying your Morning Yoga, KISSBOBO helps you to look affordably and feel your best , Anytime, Anywere:)
Thank you so much KISSBOBO for my Sports Bra:)
You can check here all the Sports Bras:
https://www.ikissbobo.com/collections/sports-bra
#kissboboyogabra #kissboboseamlessbra #kissbobofitnessbra #kissboboworkoutbra #kissboboracerbackbra
Love Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"


KISSBOBO Website:

KISSBOBO Instagram:


Please Follow our Pages


Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:






My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes