COSMÉTICA24 Pt : Davines Haircare Review


Dear Lovelies,

Happy Week you all:) Today I will share with you my Experience with Davines HairCare Line from COSMÉTICA24, and few Products that I've been using lately.

Minhas Queridas,

Boa semana a todas :) 
Hohe vou partilhar convosco a minha experiência com a Davines HairCare Line da COSMÉTICA24, e alguns produtos que tenho usado ultimamente.


First, My hair is super Complicated, Its very Long, and It is always very hard to find a Good Conditioner, which makes my Hair very easy to Comb and Silky after washing etc.
I tried 1000 of Brands, but none was really Good. My old HairDresser Used Davines Products and I really Loved, My Hair was so Silky and Shiny and Smelled sooo Good even after 4-5 Days.
After I moved to Portugal and I forgot totally this Brand.

Few Weeks ago I got a Davines Pack from COSMÉTICA24 and Tried out first the OI Shampo and Conditioner:)
The Best Ever, the Smell is Amazing, My Hair Is sooo  Silky & Smooth, and After 3-4 Days it's still the Same! Not Oily, I just Love it:)


Primeiro, o meu cabelo é super complicado, muito longo, e é sempre muito difícil de encontrar um bom condicionador que torne o meu cabelo fácil de pentear e fique Sedoso depois de lavar, etc.
Tentei mil marcas, mas nenhuma era boa o suficiente. O meu antigo cabeleireiro usava os produtos da Davines e eu adorava, o meu cabelo ficava muito sedoso, brilhante e cheirava tãoo bem mesmo depois de 4-5 dias. 

Depois mudei me para Portugal e esqueci completamente da marca.


Há algumas semanas atrás recebi um pack da Davines da COSMÉTICA24 e experimentei primeiro o Ol Shampoo e Condicionador :)
O melhor de sempre, o cheiro é maravilhoso, o meu cabelo está tão sedoso e suave, depois de 3-4 está na mesma! Não está oleoso e eu adoro :)

You can shop here the Shampo:
Podem comprar o shampoo aqui:
https://www.cosmetica24.pt/collections/davines/products/oi-shampoo






I tested 2 other Hair Masks

Spotlight Circle "Shine as Never before Hair Mask" with Moringa Oil.
Very Nice Mask, Gives Extra Shine to my Hair:)
Love the Smell of this one and My Hair is just Amazing after Using it, super Shiny and Soft:)

Testei outras 2 Máscaras para o cabelo:

Spotlight Circle "Shine as Never before Hair Mask" with Moringa Oil.

Uma máscara muito boa, dá um brilho extra ao meu cabelo :)
Adoro o cheiro desta e o meu cabelo fica mesmo fantástico depois de a usar, muito brilhante e macio :)





You can shop here the Mask:
Podem comprar a máscara aqui:
https://www.cosmetica24.pt/collections/davines/products/the-spotlight-circle


Quick Fix Circle " Fast lane Multi-Tasking Hair Mask"





This Mask is to Hydrate and Recover your Hair.

Esta máscara é para hidratar e restaurar o cabelo.

You can shop here the Mask:
Podem comprar a máscara aqui:
https://www.cosmetica24.pt/collections/davines/products/the-quick-fix-circle

I hope you enjoyed my Review if you have any Questions let me know:)

Espero que tenham gostado da minha review e se tiverem alguma questão basta dizerem me :)


COSMÉTICA24 Website:

COSMÉTICA24 Facebook:

COSMÉTICA24 Intagram:
https://www.instagram.com/cosmetica24pt/


Please Follow our pages
Thank you:

Photos:

Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:

Open Kloset By Karina Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/821243677971969/




My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes